In business nothing is more important than inspiration and innovation. Robert Brands is second-to-none in this area. His message that innovation is the lifeblood of business is extremely timely for us. His impressive experience includes bringing breakthrough products to market and visionary product development processes.
- Brands is President & CEO for Private Equity funded VariBlend Dual Dispensing and prior to this role he was President for Lindal Americas covering four plants in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and the U.S.
- Robert was President and CEO of Airspray, the Dutch company that created the technology that transforms liquid soap into instant foam.
- He was Managing Director of the Personal Care Division at Rexam Plastics, a division that represents $1B in sales and has over 11,000 employees.
- He was Vice President of Marketing at Kohler Company, where he led marketing for Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, an $800 million-dollar unit
- He held marketing management positions with GTE/Sylvania Lighting and Philips, where he led the launch of new products and package design
- He was International Trade Advisor to the U.S. for the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- With the NEW release of his book, Robert’s Rules of Innovation: a 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival, he is traveling the globe to share his expertise and educate businesses on how to achieve growth through innovation.
So prepare yourself for an Innovative Presentation you’ll always remember and welcome Robert Brands!